1.13 News & Information

4 replies
Votes:
+1,322
Hello! I'm Nibby49, the server technician guy.

This is a sort of “Progress Report” on 1.13.2. For starters, I'd like to clear up a rather muddled rumor. GenuineMC has no current plans to do a map reset for 1.13.2. To drill it in a bit harder GenuineMC will not reset the current server world for minecraft java update 1.13.2. However, before some of you grumble about having nothing left to do, fear not! For when a stable version of Spigot (and minecraft, obviously) for 1.14 rolls out, and all our fancy plugins update as well, we intend to start the process for a map reset. But wait! I'm sure there are some of you from earlier on now panicking about your castles, and pyramids, and all your other projects. Though all the details are quite foggy there is presently full intention to allow build transfers for 1.14. How those transfers will work and any possible restrictions will be determined as 1.14 draws a bit closer.

On to the big update at hand: 1.13.2
For the past few weeks I have toiled away gathering together all updated plugins for 1.13. So far I have found updates or replacements for every plugin but one.

Bookshelves - Has been unofficially discontinued. I could find no updated replacement, I'm quite sorry about that. With that in mind, PLEASE empty any shelfs you have stocked right now. We will not compensate for those who lose items after the update.

Better sleep - Which allows the 50% required to skip night, has been replaced by Multiplayer Sleep, a data pack by Plagiatus

Chairstairs - The long used plugin which allows sitting on stairs and, recently, slabs, has been replaced by SimpleSit, created orange-tabby. Expect /sit to come to an update near you!

Marriage - One of the more appearingly popular plugins has been replaced by MarriageMaster by georgh93. The only change should be that you will have to remarry your spouses. Sorry!

That about covers the player plugin changes, here's the part that most of you are probably waiting for. Team has said by the end of March, Lost has said by the end of April. In the current schedule, GenuineMC should be updated to 1.13.2 by mid-April. 95% of the plugins are installed on a dev server, configuration will hopefully be happening this week, so heres to hoping for a smooth update!

Best,
Technician Nibby
ashAY14.gif
Posted Apr 8, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+243
Who can guess which part lost added in? XD
"Technicianal Support"
Posted Apr 8, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+79
beautiful humans
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. -Tyrion Lannister

Posted Sat at 01:57 am
Votes:
+46
So when is this gonna take effect kinda the reason i left for a while was cause i was waiting for the update
Posted Sun at 01:54 am
Votes:
+1,322
So when is this gonna take effect kinda the reason i left for a while was cause i was waiting for the update

Essentially we are hoping to have it up and going by the end of this week. Only thing we have left is to back up the world for safety. Then we are solid. Currently contacting Team to get help in this matter so its a smooth process and since I have some personal life issues to deal wiith at the moment.
ashAY14.gif
Posted Sun at 07:51 pm · OP
NoticeNotices