Teamlegend to be active, GenMc 1.13, Youtubers wanted & More

7 replies
Votes:
+1,330
Hello players of GenuineMC,

I am making this post to inform you that after a long time of inactivity I will be stepping back to my Owner position alongside LostWarrior to assist and give feedback. I see many new names, features and more so I look forward to catching up and meeting you all.

We are looking to complete the release of GenuineMC 1.13.2 by the end of March and then plan to update to 1.14 as soon as possible instead of delaying it. More information regarding this will be released shortly as well as regular status updates on progress, the only thing I will say as it is always asked, yes you will keep your items/builds in the 1.13.2 move.

After the release of 1.13.2 expect some updates to the voting competition, sales, player initiatives and more. One of the new features I have planned is 'Refer A Friend' in which when you refer another player to GenuineMC you will both receive a rewards such as claim blocks, vote points, vouchers, etc.

We are also going to be looking to hire a Youtuber to create a new series. If yourself or know of somebody who would be interested please let me know. Rewards will be a free donator rank and you will be paid real money, per view.

Kind Regards,
Teamlegend
ZNgbI0F.png
Posted Mar 14, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+536
team is back, everyone hide! i missed you though josh
Posted Mar 14, 19
Votes:
+6
Sounds good. Also, can’t wait to meet you!
Posted Mar 14, 19
Votes:
+19
fak
eJwLySwpLTY04SrISazUy8xLSy3KS8zJzsxLT8nPLdZLzs_lCoGq8M3MS00uSkwr4fLNL80rSczMK-YyMjXlMjbkMjTlMgQAzRMYNw~~.png
Posted Mar 15, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+922
how unfortunate lol
Posted Mar 16, 19
Votes:
+536
how unfortunate lol

smh kro
Posted Mar 17, 19