Valentines Event 2019

2 replies
Votes:
+1,322
Love In All The Wrong Places
Did your date not fan out as you planned? Did you stay home because love is pointless? Well I got the fix for you! Come join the GenuineMC community on February 17th to celebrate our version of this tragic holiday from 4pm to 7pm EST! (We are currently seeing if we can run a European version.)

But Lost, why should I waste my time coming out to this event? Well random person, there are a lot of things you can do at this event. On top of socializing with the antisocial, there will be the following events:

• A PVE Battle against Love Skeletons, Hate Evokers/Vindicators, and Triggered Pigmen; as well as their Wither Overlord.
  • Puzzles that involve redstone, hidden hoppers (the irony), and teamwork.
  • Parkour (which is slightly more possible than the one at the New Years /Christmas event.)
  • And hidden prizes that can be found around the entire course.

So come join us on February 17th from 4pm to 7pm EST (potentially 1 more date for our European folk) to get some necessary love from the community you adore.
/Warp Valentines on the day of the event!
ashAY14.gif
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+91
lonely hearts clubs membership activate! 😆
bitch, please.
Posted Feb 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,322
TIME CHANGE:
The Valentines event will be held on the 16th of February 3pm - 6pm EST. It will allow for more players to join us from across the globe can join us! So I hope to see you all there!
ashAY14.gif
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices