5 replies
Votes:
+1
IGN: MeadeEM
Date of Ban: 2/1/2019
Reason: Flying
Banned by: DarkShad0wJC
Why we should unban you?:
I must have accidentally connected with a Forge profile. I did not knowingly fly, and apologize if I did accidentally. I've renamed my profiles so this will not happen again.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 10, 19
Votes:
+1,297
Normally, flying and other forms of hacks are permanent. However, I will tag Dark and let him decide how to go through with this process.
ashAY14.gif
Posted Feb 10, 19
Votes:
+25
Hacking is a very serious offense. It has always been met with a permanent ban. Though, we rarely have people appeal them, we will be willing to listen if they can make a viable case for it. In this situation, it is hard to tell us that you "did't know" that you flew. As someone who has fly, its quite obvious. So, tell us why we should be inclined to believe you that this will be a 1 time thing and that you should be unbanned?
Posted Feb 10, 19
Votes:
+1
I understand that there’s an image of me flying, and I’m genuinely confused as to how that may have happened. I did not actually attempt to fly (I didn’t know I was using Forge at the time), nor would I have attempted it as I had read the rules. I agree that it would have been obvious, and what I’m saying is that, on my end, I was not flying.
I know that there’s no reason for you guys to believe me (partially because I’m brand new to this server), and I understand that ultimately this is my own fault for not being aware of what’s installed on my computer.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
Votes:
+25
Unban Length: 3 Weeks
Unban Date of Release: 03/03/2019

Comments:
Based on the staff evaluation of this situation you will be unban from the server after 3 weeks
from this appeal date. Overall, we would like to welcome you back to the Genmc family once this time is over.
Posted Feb 10, 19
Votes:
+1
Thank you, I appreciate the consideration. I’ll see you guys in three weeks!
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices