Ender's Staff Application

2 replies
Votes:
+20
IGN: EnderMan2323

How long have you been with this community: A little more than 3 years

What do you enjoy about Genuine MC: This server is just so amazing. The players and staff are really kind. I've made so many friends on this server like 3 or 2 years ago that I still talk to to this day. The staff member are also really helpful and are somehow always there when you need them. It gives everyone an opportunity to meet new people, make new friends, and just be themselves. Overall, its just a really great server and I'm lucky I found it.

Why should you hire me for staff: Haven't had a lot of experience with being staff, but I know some basic stuff and would be great if I learned some more commands. I really like helping players around listen to them when something was wrong. I haven't had a lot of time for getting on the server lately cause of school but I have been trying to squeeze some time in for some minecraft. I have been banned once but we are not gonna talk about that situation cause it's a whole other story but I have learned from the mistake that cause me to get banned. Trust me, I won't do it again

What do you do outside of Minecraft: I'm in my first year of high school you know so I'm really stressed some days which is great. I sometimes get a lot of homework that might prevent me from getting on but other than that, there aren't anymore things that take up most of my time.

Edit: If y'all were thinking of hiring for staff, i cant take the position right now. I've just had a lot of things going on in life and school that I just wouldn't have time to be on the server. I love the server but school always come before that. I hope all of y'all understand.
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 22, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
Ender. From my experience with you in-game you're a really nice person and you've become more mature. But your activity on the server and the forums is non- existent. I think you should be more active, and post a lot more on the forums. The app is nice too. Good luck.

Regards,
Sam
Posted Feb 8, 19 · Last edited Feb 8, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,322
I am essentially on the same boat with Sam. We will be more than willing to work with your school schedule, but it would be nice to see you more active on the server to show your dedication.
ashAY14.gif
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices