February Voting Competition
Welcome one and all to February's voting competition. We have a variety of prizes to give to those who vote this month! We are tone back down in terms of prizes for this month's competition, but look forward to many more fun and exciting items being available in future competitions.
I would also like to inform everyone of our change in the ticketing system. I recently realized that was still based off of us having 4 websites. So, starting this competition and going forward, every 16 votes will get you one ticket in the drawing. That means every 2 days of voting you will get 1 ticket.

February's Voting Prizes
1st: 20 dollar shop voucher, 20 extra vote points, 1 Cupid Bow (All possible enchants), 1 Cupid Sword (All possible enchants), 1 Love Armor Set (All possible enchants), 1 Cupid Skull, Love Emotion Set (Emotes from cosmetics)
2nd: 15 dollar shop voucher, 15 extra vote points, 1 Cupid Sword (All possible enchants), 1 Love Armor Set (All possible enchants), 1 Cupid Skull, Love Emotion Set (Emotes from cosmetics)
3rd: 10 dollar shop voucher, 15 extra vote points, 1 Love Armor Set (All possible enchants), 1 Cupid Skull, Love Emotion Set (Emotes from cosmetics)
-
January's Winners
1st: puffypoper
2nd: alphadeer1
3rd: agentdufus99
4th: thedougiefresh
5th: pink_princess_v
Congratulations to last month's winners! Please contact me on Discord or in game to receive your prizes!

If you have a suggestion for future events please message me on Discord or leave a comment down below! I would love to implement ideas from the players!
Good luck and happy voting!