My Application (TheAmazingLuca07)

8 replies
Votes:
+3
IGN: TheAmazingLuca07
What platform do you use?: YouTube
What is your subscriber/follower count?: 1,400 (at time of application)
Additional Information: Although I have not recorded any video's on the server yet, I plan to make quite a few.
I was told about this server by someone, I decided to check it out and found out that it is pretty cool!

My channel name's TechNeo Gaming
Posted Jan 19, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 19, 19
Votes:
+11
Firstly I would become a memeber of the server before applying to anything aswell as get some play time in. I would also recommend making a few videos on the server as this is a content creator application.
"Boredoms not a burden anyone should bear."
Posted Jan 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+25
I would have to agree with Trapster24 because your kinda new to us. It would be nice if you played more on the server so you can get a feel of our Genmc family and to know you. Like we can't just randomly approve this right away. It will take some time. So play more and become member and we will go from there. Thanks for applying.😁
Posted Jan 19, 19 · Last edited Jan 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,322
Thank you for being our first content creator applicant!

I am glad that you like this server :). Before I can accept you, I would like to at least apply for member and hang out with us for at least 1 month. That way you can get the feel of the server and we can get to know you a bit more prior to giving you this role. Once you obtain that, you will receive this rank!

If you have any questions and or concerns, please feel free to let me know <3.

(And you don't need to already have videos of the server.)
ashAY14.gif
Posted Jan 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Thanks for the feedback!
I will spend more time on the server then re-apply in about a month.
Posted Jan 22, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
You don't need to make a new application, just bump your current app and the staff will reply to you. :3
Posted Jan 22, 19 · Last edited Jan 22, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
ok. :)
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Votes:
+3
I've taken time to get a feeling of the GenMC community and have even participated in some events such as the valentines event.

*Bump*
Posted Feb 19, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,322
Personally, I don't see a problem with it at this point in time :). Let me toss you to my staff for their input since I like to have everyone chime in before I make any decision. You should know something in the next couple of days.

If you don't hear from me by Thursday, please spam me on Discord.
ashAY14.gif
Posted Feb 19, 19
NoticeNotices