I'm just putting out some ideas for plugins that might suit the server to see what people think.
Actually useful for gameplay/game mechanics:
1) Treecapitator (using an axe on a trees bottom block causes the whole tree to fall and its leaves to slowly break as normal)
If people think its too op then possibly adding one that has some sort of enchant added that destroys the tree or only works with efficiency V or only diamond axes, obviously depends on what plugins have been made. Personally I dont think its too op as wood is a very common resource, its just a pain to collect especially if its accacia trees and even making bigger spruce trees takes a long time to cut down without /fly
2) Silkspawners (silk touch lets you pick up a spawner) I don't know if theres a particular reason this hasnt been added or not, but honestly theres nothing worse than finding a spawner and it being useless unless you have a spare home to set near it. Again with the op-ness of it there is probably ways around it, just something to consider. (Prehaps a special tool you can get from the vote shop for like 50+ points?)
3) Auto Pickup (any block mined is instantly added to the players inv unless it is full, can be toggled) useful for mining and building, especially when working with hoppers or lava
4) Chest shops (placing a sign on a chest with certain text/commands will turn that chest into a shop) I know that it isnt wanted to have in game currency, so prehaps finding a plugin that works as a trade, it takes a diamond and gives a saddle, not the best idea but its still something to consider
Little extra fun/decoration in the gameplay:
5) Minichests (a head that looks like a chest that when clicked on has 9 slots for items, drops items upon breaking) Its a cute thing to have and good for storage in decorative space.
6) Coloured nametags (your nickname and rank appear in place of your ign above your head) idk just adds a little cohesion with chat
(also being able to use a players nickname in tpa commands could be useful, as if theres like 6 people all with the same rank and nicknames nothing like their usernames it can get confusing, although as this is a small server it doesnt happen often unlike servers with 60+ people at all times)
7) Health bar (your health bar appears alongside your ign above your head) would be useful if a pvp arena type thing was implemented as a minigame, other than that its not of great use
edit: im an idiot #8 is already there
February Update: [link]