November Voting Competition
Welcome one and all to September's voting competition. We have a variety of prizes to give to those who vote this month! I would like to remember everyone that for every 10 votes you get one ticket in the drawing! This may change in the future because of our additional voting websites, but we will keep it consistent until I have the time to look over this situation in more detail.

I also need to highlight for everyone the current situation with voting. First, I am aware of the current issues with voting. I am planning to yell at Enjin and contact those voting websites, but I need viable evidence. This means please make a separate post in the Bug section of the forums. In this post note which website is giving you issues, how many times it occurred, and if it is still a continuing issue. Second, I as we hire on more staff I am planning to send this to the Events department to handle. Since we are low on staff I have taken over this particular area and because of school I have not been able to keep up. HOWEVER, since the big part of my program is over I can now continue this tradition. If you have any suggestions about future competitions PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I would love to implement ideas from the players.

November Voting Prizes
1st: 15 dollar voucher to the shop, 15 extra vote points, turkey player head, 4 turkey eggs (chickens named turkeys), 15 thanksgiving themed fireworks
2nd: 10 dollar voucher to the shop, 10 extra vote points, 2 turkey eggs (chickens named turkeys), 10 thanksgiving themed fireworks
3rd: 5 dollar voucher to the shop, 5 extra vote points, 1 turkey egg (chicken named turkey), 5 thanksgiving themed fireworks

If you have a suggestion for future events please message me on Discord or leave a comment down below!
Good luck and happy voting!