November Voting Comp

Competition has started!

We will be holding our very first Voting Competition this Voting, we hope this will be a monthly thing! Below are our prizes that can be won, plus every vote you makes helps GenuineMC grow.

Main Prizes
Voters with over 80% of the days Voted will go in the draw to win the new 'Voter' rank & 20 Vote Points, we will be giving away two of these ranks. Perks of this rank can be seen here. 1 Runner up will receive just 20 Vote Points.

Other Prizes
If by the end of the month GenuineMC is in the 2nd or 1st position of the Vanilla Servers on Planet Minecraft we will have a Double XP weekend! Sounds great right?

This event will start on the first of October, but due to the differences in Timezones we recommend you start voting now, to make sure you don't miss a day. (Or keep a look out on the PMC website / GenuineMC Monthly Voters)

We hope you will enjoy these prizes, and if you think something should be changed, let us know!

March Voting
Go in the draw to win 1 of 2 Iron ranks for the month of March!
All you have to do is be within the top 70% of voters for the Month of march and you're automatically entered in the competition!

I would also like to congratulate the winner of the February voting competition, Anthony_PWMW who has won himself a Gold rank just for voting for GenuineMC.

July 2015 Voting Comp
1st Prize = $20 GenMC Credit & 10 Vote Points
2nd Prize = 10 Vote Points
If we place 2nd or higher on PMC we will have a drop party.
During the month of July, 2015 if you are in the top 80% of voters on the 31st of July you will go in the running to win a $20.00 GenuineMC gift voucher to spend at our store or send it to a friend! One runner up will also recieve 10 additonal vote points. If GenuineMC Semi-Vanilla is able to place second or higher on the Planet Minecraft Vanilla leaderboards I will personally host a drop party containing many rare items.

We hope to see you all voting during the month of July, and lets show the outside world just how great GenuineMC really is!

September Voting Competition
This month in September our prizes include..
1st - $20 GenuineMC & 10 Vote Points
2nd - 10 Vote Points

Information/Entering
To enter our monthly voting competition all you are required to do is vote for GenuineMC on both PMC & MC-MP as much as possible. Players who have voted for more than 50% of the days for August will automatically be entered in the draw and winners will be randomly drawn. Voting will also give you points, which can be spent on our Point Store.

August Winners (Last month)
Congratulation to last months major winner, TwistedXCorndog. Who won $20 GenMC Credit OR Outland Video game & 10 vote points and also a pat on the back to our runner up Ceetz for winning 10 vote points and the prize that TwistedXCorndog does not choose! PureTechnicality has also come at third winning 5 vote points! These users have been contact.

October Voting Event

When you vote this month..
You could be chosen randomly, each day for prizes in-game including Diamonds, Emeralds and more!
Informating/Entering
Each day when ChaosTheory221 or Teamlegend logs in to GenuineMC Semi-Vanilla they will each be handing out a reward to a lucky person who has voted on both Minecraft-MP and Planet Minecraft for that day! All you have to do is vote on both sites, the more days you vote the better your chance of being randomly chosen.
September Winners
1st - AntonisMasterGr
2nd - Fyxxen

January Voting Competition

This month in January 2016 our prizes include..
1st - $20 GenuineMC Store Voucher & 10 Vote Points
2nd - 10 Vote Points.

Information/Entering
To enter our monthly voting competition all you are required to do is vote for GenuineMC on both PMC & MC-MP as much as possible. Players who have voted for more than 50% of the days for January will automatically be entered in the draw and winners will be randomly drawn. Voting will also give you points, which can be spent on our Point Store.
Thank you!

2016 November GenuineMC Voting Competition
Although a little late in the month, GenuineMC will be running it's first Voting Competition in some time with a slight twist! This time instead of voting 80% of the month and picking one winner, each vote you make will be 1 entry ticket to the draw!

That's right! One vote is one ticket and ten votes is 10 tickets. What's in the draw?

1st Draw > $15.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 2 Emerald Blocks, 2 Diamond Blocks & 1 Enchanted Sword!
2nd Draw > $5.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Emerald Blocks, 1 Diamond Blocks & 1 Enchanted Pick!
3rd Draw > $5.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Diamond Blocks & 1 Enchanted Axe!
If we make it within the top 3 on the Planet Minecraft voting website, we will be holding a drop party for all on the first Saturday of the next month.
Get voting today to be in the entry to win!

2017 January GenuineMc Voting Competition
Hi all,

Although a little late in the month (again), GenuineMC will be running another Voting Competition. Each vote for GenuineMC will score you 1 entry ticket to the draw!

That's right! One vote is one ticket and ten votes is 10 tickets. What's in the draw?

1st Draw > $20.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 2 Emerald Blocks, 2 Diamond Blocks & 1 Set of God Armor and Tools (All in Game Enchants)!
2nd Draw > 1 Emerald Blocks, 1 Diamond Blocks & 1 Set of God Tools (All In Game Enchants)!
3rd Draw > 1 Diamond Blocks & 2 God Tools of Choice (All In Game Enchants)!

I would now like to release last months winners! If you could please send me a PM on the forums and I can organise you rewards that would be great.
1st. Renaload
2nd. Tuh_
3rd. Nokelt

Get voting today!

2017 Febuary GenuineMc Voting Competition
Hi all,

Although a little late in the month because I got distracted by school work, GenuineMC will be running another Voting Competition. Each vote for GenuineMC will score you 1 entry ticket to the draw!

1st Draw > $20.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 2 Emerald Blocks, 2 Diamond Blocks & 1 Set of God Armor and Tools (All in Game Enchants)!
2nd Draw > 1 Emerald Blocks, 1 Diamond Blocks & 1 Set of God Tools (All In Game Enchants)!
3rd Draw > 1 Diamond Blocks & 2 God Tools of Choice (All In Game Enchants)!

I would now like to release last months winners! If you could please send me a PM on the forums and I can organise you rewards that would be great.

1st. TheWickedOne
2nd. Terru5
3rd. Romii

Get voting today!

2017 March GenuineMc Voting Competition
Hi all,

Get ready for another voting competition!!! Each vote for GenuineMC will score you 1 entry ticket to the draw!

1st Draw > $15.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 2 Special Random Enchanted Items, & 5 Diamond Blocks!
2nd Draw > $10.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Special Random Enchanted Item & 3 Diamond Blocks!
3rd Draw >$5.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Special Random Enchanted Item & 1 Diamond Block!

1st. Cthuglhu
2nd. Cylphe
3rd. Willaustin430

Get voting today!

2017 April GenuineMc Voting Competition
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in the results. I was out on vacation when the March compeition has ended. But let us doing this once again for April :d! Each vote for GenuineMC will score you 1 entry ticket to the draw!

1st Draw > $10.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Beacon, & 5 Diamond Blocks!
2nd Draw > $5.00 GenuineMC Voucher, 1 Nether Star & 3 Diamond Blocks!
3rd Draw > 3 Wither Skulls, 3 Diamond Block & 2 Emerald Blocks!

1st. Galahad17
2nd. Nitrobeast70
3rd. KillmeBlitzen

Get voting today!
If you have any suggestions on what to add as prizes for voting, message LostWarrior95 with ideas.

2017 May GenuineMc Voting Competition
Hi all, Sorry for the delay in the results. My semester for college recently ended and my entire routine has been trashed. But let us doing this once again for May :d! Each vote for GenuineMC will score you 1 entry ticket to the draw! That's right! One vote is one ticket and ten votes is 10 tickets. What's in the draw? 1st Draw > Access to /nick, /hat, colored signs, A bow with both mending and infinity, and 1 beacon 2nd Draw > Access to /hat, colored signs, A bow with both mending and infinity, and 1 nether star 3rd Draw > Access to colored signs, A bow with both mending and infinity, and 3 wither skulls I would now like to release last months winners! I will PM you in game so you can recieve your prizes!
1st.Pocohonas
2nd. Hydrosity13
3rd. Legionx Get voting today!
If you have any suggestions on what to add as prizes for voting, message LostWarrior95 with ideas.

June 2017 Voting
Competition Is Under Way!
Hello All! Ellie here
I have the results of GenMC's May Voting Competition! Here are the winners:

1. msesgg
2. healthup
3. kickerguy

*Message Divine_Chaos in game to get your prizes!*
This month we have some pretty hot prizes! Remember 1 Vote gets you 1 ticket inside the GenMC Vote Competition and this time we are gonna go all out, 10 Votes gets you an ADDITIONAL 5 tickets! So make sure to vote and support the server you love!
Prizes for the Winners of June:
Farm Animal Eggs!
1st Draw: 2 Pigs, 2 Chickens, 2 Cows, 2 Mooshrooms, 2 Sheep, 2 Villagers, 1 Dog, 1 Cat ,1 Llama, 1 Polarbear!
(pretty cool, huh? -Tsu takes credit for this.)
2nd Draw: 2 Pigs, 2 Chickens, 2 Cows, 1 Dog, 1 Cat
3rd Draw: 2 Pigs, 2 Chickens, 2 Cows, 1 Dog
GOOD LUCK! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Any Suggestions? Please Message A Member Of Administrative Staff!

July 2017 Voting
Competition!
Here are the winners of June 2017!
1. normanclegg
2. healthup
3. msesgg
Please message Divine_Chaos in game to get your prizes!
This month our prizes are going to be biome themed!
We will have 6 biome themed builder chests with various items, the first winner gets first choice and so on. We currently have:
Hell Biome
End Biome
Plains Biome
Tiaga Biome
Mushroom Biome
Desert/Mesa Biome
Please be sure to vote for your server! The top 3 voters will be entered in a drawing to claim these chests!
Good luck!

Voting for November!
Voting has finally been fixed after 3 months of not working... to make things right for our dedicated players at Genuine MC we will be hosting the same vote competition stated for the past few months with an added bonus.
Prizes will include:
1st Place: A $20 GenMC Voucher + 30VP
2nd Place: A $15 GenMC Voucher + 25VP
3rd Place: A $10 GenMC Voucher + 20VP
We appreciate you all being so patient with us while we work to get the server running smoothly again.
Voting gives us more donations and more players to expand our community, so make sure to vote for the server you love!
Now for the extra!
Anyone who votes more than 5 times this month will receive an ADDITIONAL 3x the points they earn, so make sure to vote and get all the points you can!

Voting for December!
DECEMBER 14,2017. REMEBER THE DATE.
>>> CLICK ME <<<
These past few months have been obnoxiously busy. Voting was not done in time, so we don't have access to accurate data regarding points. So, we will do the x3 bonus points at the end of this month!
Remember: 1 vote = 1 ticket in the draw
Prizes will include:
1st Place: A $30 GenMC Voucher + 30VP + Mending/Infinity Bow + Fully Enchanted Sword + Fully Enchanted Armor + 5 God Apples + 8 Villager Eggs
2nd Place: A $20 GenMC Voucher + 35VP + Fully Enchanted Sword + Fully Enchanted Armor + 4 God Apples + 4 Villager Eggs
3rd Place: A $15 GenMC Voucher + 25VP + Fully Enchanted Armor + 3 God Apples + 2 Villager Eggs
4th Place: A $10 GenMC Voucher + 15VP + 3 God Apples + 2 Villager Eggs +  - Temp for December
5th Place: A $5 GenMC Voucher + 5VP + 2 God Apple + 2 Villager Eggs - Temp for December

*Even if the voucher isn't enough for a rank, we plan to add back cosmetics after transfers. So, save it till then if you want some details on your character!
We appreciate you all being so patient with us while we work to get the server running smoothly again. We should be fully functional by the end of this year. Things have just been catching up.
Voting gives us more donations and more players to expand our community, so make sure to vote for the server you love!
Now for the bonus in return for these errors!
Anyone who votes more than 5 times in December will receive an ADDITIONAL 3x the points they earn, so make sure to vote and get all the points you can!

Congraulations to our November Winners!
1st: Glenda73
2nd: Galahad17
3rd: Obiepie

Voting for January, but not really..
Because of some staff changes that will be announced later this week, we will begin this year's stran of voting competitions in Febuary. BRITISHConnah will be the new admin leading these competitions. So, please message him if you have any ideas regarding themes or items that could be included in these competitions.
We also plan to change up how we utalize the ticketing system for voting. Instead of doing 40 tickets for 40 votes, we will do 4 tickets for 40 votes. This means 1 ticket will be work 10 votes. We are making this change because it is a nightmare to input each name for each draw. So, this new process will help to remove a lot of the stress we feel during this event. If you have any suggestions regarding this matter, please contact BRITISHConnah with your ideas.
As of now, everyone should have recieved their bonus vote points. If you believe you missed out on these additional vote points, please contact LostWarrior95 to get it resolved.
This was mentioned in shout, but here are the winners from the December Voting Competition!
1st: Lovelyjizzballs
2nd: SpiritofDragon
3rd: Queen_Mideva
4th: Puffypopper
5th: Eggychan

Thank you to those who have continued to vote over these crazy times. Your votes have helped grow this server and make our community a better place to be!
🙂

Hey, I'm BRITISHConnah; Event Admin and Organiser.
I will be taking over this process of the voting competition and giving those prizes out.
I do apologise for not getting the winners in time last month. So this month will have the same prizes.

The voting draw system has changed!
Instead of 1 ticket for every vote, every 10 votes gets you 1 ticket in the draw.
If you have at least 10 votes, you will get 1 ticket in the draw; if you have at least 20 votes, you will get 2 tickets in the draw and so on.
The prizes, this month, will include:
1st Place: End Kit + Enchanted Elytra + Enchanted Diamond Armour + 9 Enchanted Golden Apples
2nd Place: Ocean Kit + Enchanted Bow + Enchanted Sword + 6 Enchanted Golden Apples
3rd Place: Nether Kit + 3 Wither Skulls + 3 Enchanted Golden Apples
If you have any ideas for the next months prizes, feel free to let me know by leaving me a message on the forums or on our Discord medium.
My sincere apologies, I did not manage to check the winners in time. However, this month will be the same prizes. Please do not worry, I will be able to do it this month.

Happy Easter from GenuineMC!
We hope you've had a nice time.
Well done to our winners from the March voting competition!
1st Place: Sonic1750
2nd Place: NormanClegg
3rd Place: darbiee
The prizes this month, will include:
1st Place: Modern Kit + 9 Enchanted Books + Enchantment Table + 2 Villager Eggs + A Mystery Prize...?
2nd Place: Construction Kit + 3 Golden Apples + 2 Villager Eggs + A Mystery Prize...?
3rd Place: Woven Kit + 16 Experience Bottles + 2 Villager Eggs + A Mystery Prize...?
4th Place: A Mystery Prize...?
Please remember the voting system is different now: every 10 votes you get gives you one ticket in the draw.
If you have any ideas for the next months prizes, feel free to let me know by leaving me a message on the forums or on our Discord medium.
Unrelated news:
Midnight Mountain is our next planned minigame for the server.
Stay tuned on the forums for news on this!
- Events Administration of GenuineMC
- GenuineMC Support
- BRITISHConnah

Sorry for the lateness of this!
1st Place: 4 Golden Apples + 16 Bottle o' Enchantment + 16 Spawn Eggs
2nd Place: 2 Golden Apples + 8 Spawn Eggs
3rd Place: 4 Spawn Eggs
The spawn eggs will be randomly generated, however they will be within reason. It won't be things like Creeper or Wither Skeleton or anything.
Well done to our winners from the April voting competition!
1st Place: KillMeBlitzen
2nd Place:Queen_Mideva
3rd Place:Patrickstar809
4th Place:BrandieGirl1

Please remember the voting system is different now: every 10 votes you get gives you one ticket in the draw.

Hello, GenuineMC!
To conform with the General Data Protection Regulation, we're updating our privacy policy.
Our usual voting competition this month, nothing too special.
1st Place: Husbandary Kit - farming supplies..
2nd Place: Brewer's Kit - potion supplies like: gunpowder, glowstone, redstone, brewing stand...
3rd Place: Miner's Kit - mining supplies like: iron, pickaxes, minecarts, stone blocks...
Well done to our winners from the May voting competition!
Please contact me in game to receive your prizes!
1st Place: Snicki
2nd Place: CuriousGrey
3rd Place: Fyxxen