GenuineMC News. 3rd of August, 2016.

7 replies
Votes:
+1,330
Hi,

1. GenuineMC is hiring!
Here at GenuineMC we are looking to hire new blood to join our staff team! You can submit an application in the correct location on the forums. Before doing so, you should read number 2 of ours news to understand the new updates to staff. The new Chat Monitor position will mean that Staff will be much easier to achieve.

2. New staff rank and application criteria/template.
We have decided to introduce a new GenuineMC staff rank known as [chat monitor]. This new rank is the starting point for all new applicants and involves the keeping chat clean and safe. We believe this will make it easier for us to 'ease' staff into higher ranks such as Volunteer and Mod as well as allows us to split training into bite size chunks. Along with this new rank we have also dropped all required criteria for submiting an application, although we still suggest that for you to be of 14 years of age or older. Read about it here.

3. Staff Changes
Over the past few days we have welcomed Matta99 and Patrickstar809 to our staff team with Matta becoming Volunteer and Pat being our very first Chat Monitor. Sadly we can't end on a positive note with out administrator CallSignViperX stepping down from his position.

4. We are looking to hire a journalist and a mini-game supervisor.
Do you believe your English skills rocks, would you love to get a head start on a career in journalism? We are looking for one active member of the community with a passion for writing to take on the task of a monthly/weekly GenuineMC newsletter containing news, updates and documenting the months happenings which could include build of the week, interviews and more! We are also looking to hire one mini-game supervisor who would love to have the ability to run, judge and supervise mini-games such as Spleef and the build competition. If you believe you have what it takes to take on any of these roles, leave a note below with why and I'll get in contact.

5. Your suggestions.
Yes! I have read through your suggestions. Many of the suggestions have been in discussion, are or will be in discussed in the near future. We have implemented a few and plan on implementing many more. Sit tight!

That's a wrap folks!
ZNgbI0F.png
Posted Aug 3, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 3, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+297
Oi I can be a mini game supervisor, email me at andrewpribnow01@gmail.com

As I will not be on for a bit(working, camping, baby's, life :p )
(Once we get the divorce thing settled and into a low income house, I'll be on 24/7)

Why:
Cause I'm always board on here for no reason, go to play mini games and no ones there to do it, I would love to supervise a spleef game as I know a lot of people who would like to do it, along with build comp.
I also would love this role as I've been here for mote than 2 years and would like to change up things with my everyday roles on here.
banner-21021-5.png

1455161621_walls.png

Posted Aug 4, 16 · Last edited Aug 5, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+137
I'd also be interested in taking either one of these positions. My computer was just fixed and I will now be able to get on all the time. I find that I'm one of those people that get board quite easily when there is nothing to do, so this would probably keep me busy. Writing has always been something I'm good at? (Maybe not as professional as Pure...) But I can 100% get that done. And the joy of hosting mini-games would be awesome as well, it always seems to make everyone happy when they hear that a build-comp is being hosted. Lol. I guess it's just enjoyable and I'd LOVE to be able to host it (as well as other mini-games). Either one of these things would give me something to do, and most likely give me an opportunity to bond with the entire community as a whole. I hope you consider choosing me for either one of these jobs as I'd be extremely grateful and will hopefully not let you down.

I think you have my skype: Kyle | Cysero
Send me a message if I've peaked your interest. ;)
P.S: Thanks for taking your time to read this. :p
Posted Aug 6, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Awesome list and cool changes TeamLegend! If you have some time I would like to apply for the Journalism position! I love creating and writing about certian really cool builds, new events, changes to the server etc. I have background knowledge on these things as well with my job as well. I'd like this position because it would allow me to express all the things in Genmc that get unnoticed. There are some amazing builds here! With the new additions to minigames: i feel like we can really expand our player variety which I can brings some cool things to the table!

Feel free to get in contact with me; just message me on the server or enjin!
Posted Aug 9, 16 · Last edited Aug 9, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+297
Just so everyone can see it again :3 yw
banner-21021-5.png

1455161621_walls.png

Posted Aug 12, 16
Votes:
+53
I'm interested in being the Mini games supervisor, i can be online only on the weekends due to the reason im back to school and homework etc.

Why: When someone is a mini game supervisor it is important they be more harsh than usual to judge something's quality. That's why i think i'm fit for this role: Most of the time when judging a piece of work, i normally be more judgmental and not being like 'yeahhhhh i think its okkkk....' type of person when it comes to this type of thing.
You can mail me speetzgt@gmail.com or you can just send me a message on Skype.(i'm sure you have my Skype account added).
Posted Aug 18, 16 · Last edited Aug 18, 16
Votes:
+231
I would like to be on staff... i have devoted my time on this server to helping others before myself, for instance, i spent 64 diamond blocks to make a shop where i could sell the best and most rare items for the lowest prices. I myself look up to staffers on the server so i think it would be good to have someone who is on quite often(like me) on the staff team so that members can always have someone to look up to.

Thanks for the consideration,
Willaustin430
Will
Posted Sep 2, 16
Votes:
+171
This is not where you post your staff app, therres a section dedicated to staff apps with an templete to follow
mca.png

And thus the moon starts fading.... into darkness... and with it its return unlikely.... A dark era starts .....
Posted Sep 2, 16
List
Undo
NoticeNotices