Page
of 2

News Voting Competitions! Free Ranks, Double XP and more.

13 replies
Votes:
+1,321
Notice: This is a Discussion topic, this will be rolled out at the start of next month when votes reset. We can't wait to discuss this with you, and hopefully make it better! This is not final.

Here at GenuineMC we are going to spend more time on giving you, the player a reason to vote for our Server on Planet Minecraft and Minecraft MP. The solution, a great new competition system which everyone can benefit from.

The Idea.
The top voters, lets say the voters that have voted for over 80% of the month go in the draw to win a $50 Coupon & 50 Vote Points, and two runners up will receive a $20 coupon & 20 Vote points. Coupons can be shared, split and spent on ranks.

If at the end of the month, GenuineMC is First/Seconded on the PMC leader boards everybody with 50% of the days voting will receive a gift, this could be a double XP weekend, free diamonds or anything else we can think of.

Discussion.
What do you guys think as the players, would you like to see this rolled out? Do you think would be unfair, anything else? Lets us know! We also would love to hear your suggestions and what you think of it.

Vote Poll.
Great Idea, I'll be sure to vote!
20 votes
87%
Great Idea, I still won't vote though.
2 votes
8.7%
It's okay, I don't think it's needed though.
0 votes
0%
Terrible! Stop ruining GenuineMC please.
1 vote
4.3%
Number of voters: 23
ZNgbI0F.png
Posted Sep 27, 14 · OP · Last edited Sep 27, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+142
I like this idea! The only possible issue I can see would be the times when votes don't go through properly, like when the server is down, or a voting site is down, or even the issues with multiple different people on the same IP address voting, like with me and BRITISHConnah.

But hopefully that stuff will be at a minimum. Hopefully. Either way, this seems like a really good way to reward voting! :d

Edit: lol at the person who voted that it was a great idea but they're not gonna vote
I voted 52 times this month and got credit for 44 of them
Posted Sep 29, 14
Votes:
+1,281
Ill say this, I spent 100 bucks for my rank and if someone votes to get to my level Ill be slightly ticked. (that is using the word lightly)
How would someone get a $100 rank with a $50 dollar coupon?
Get two of them or pay half price.
ashAY14.gif
Posted Sep 29, 14
Votes:
+4
I voted 52 times this month and got credit for 44 of them
Yeah, that's a problem. :o It really does suck a lot.
mca-1.png
Posted Sep 29, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Ill say this, I spent 100 bucks for my rank and if someone votes to get to my level Ill be slightly ticked. (that is using the word lightly)
How would someone get a $100 rank with a $50 dollar coupon?
......winning twice...
mca.png
Posted Sep 29, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices